Prior to the formation of LD&D, Cookie Urban was assisting Gary with all administrative matters for over ten years. Her main focus continues to be the accurate and timely administration of all client initiated matters, with primary responsibilities to:
- Process pleadings to be filed with various courts
- Process eviction matters and manage the firms eviction docketing
- Maintain court and attorney calendars pertaining to court dates, move out schedules; internal attorney scheduling and client notifications
- Respond in a timely and accurate manner regarding client inquiries
- Sustain a high level of client and court interaction to foster exceptional customer service
Ms. Urban also has general bookkeeping responsibilities for invoicing, collections and maintaining the internal time management system. She is the initial contact with tenant-defendants regarding questions of eviction cases.
Cookie is an avid Cleveland sports fan and always enjoys talking the latest news regarding the local teams.